Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new day ...

Praise the LORD!!!
   A new day and a new way. This morning I prayed for the LORD to use me more in fulfilling the "Great Commission." This is the results of what HE laid upon my heart. It seems that now VCM and myself will be issuing a daily devotional of that which HE leads me to impart to readers. How I'll be able to fulfill this task 'daily', only HE knows. For I'm truly not some overly wise, super spiritual person. I'm really no different than most Christians out there. I struggle daily with my walk for the LORD. I fall down and am blessed to be lifted up again. The LORD is truly going to have to do this!
   For years I've allowed the LORD to lead my life. Daily seeking HIS inspiration in all that I do. Seeking to do away with self and allow HIS will to show forth from all that I do. I'd say this is another step in HIS will for me and as with all in the past, I will seek to do my best and bring nothing but glory to HIS name!!! LORD, this is all YOUR's, I am but the earthen vessel that YOU've chosen to do it through. Let it be all to YOUR glory and not to any others. In JESUS' name I receive this. Amen, amen and AMEN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment