Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.02.10_A referal to my other blog...

Praise the LORD!!!

  The computer is working fine today! Praise the LORD, thank YOU JESUS!!! I was all prepared to write a devotional as I was making my rounds of my social sites. I happened along a post to one of my comments by Pastor Joseph Romero. I typed one back and he responded pretty quick. Well in this exchange the LORD hit me with something that has been on the 'back burner' for almost a year now. It has to deal with my first attempted trip to Kingsville and something the LORD revealed to me. It's a bit long, more like a good sermon, but I believe it is something the church needs to think about. Now I'm not talking about those four walled buildings, though they're involved also, but each and everyone that calls themselves a Christian. You should be able to follow the link on this page to it, but if not, go to this link: http://revbarths.blogspot.com As I said it is long, over ten thousand characters, how many over I've no idea, but it took over four hours of almost constant typing to finish it and I'm not a real slow typer (this has taken 2 min.)
Enjoy all and LORD willing I have another devotional for y'all tomorrow!


Prayer request can be sent to: prayers@vineofchrist.org


GOD bless and good day,

Rev. Marshall Barth

Vine of CHRIST Ministries

Vine Ministerial Network International

No comments:

Post a Comment